[DFT] Word from Buck's on the Brazos

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 06:35:20 PST 2005

This is the response I have recieved from Scott Chaffin at Buck's on the
Brazos.  My most humble opinion is this rate is cost prohibitive...Feedback
please?

In Fidelis  Muneris
Thora Olafsdottir

Kristi,

Your event would require exclusive use of  the campground, and my price for
that is $1000 minimum.  That covers up to  100 people at $10 per person.
Additional guests over 100 would be $10 per  person.  I need $500 up front to
reserve your weekend.  That $500  would be refundable up to 30 days before your
event.  We can work out  collection of the remainder and how people check in
later.

Let me know what dates you're interested  in.  We open in March.  I have
large group events already scheduled  for April & May, and Luxury Camping
reservations in those months as  well.  I need to know your target dates so I can work
around  them.

Thanks,

Scott Chaffin
Buck's on the Brazos