[DFT] Guardian questions

Michael Russell mrussell1000 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 2 18:25:21 PST 2005

There's no need to call cause the answer is still no. Hehe. Sorry, but no.
Everytime the tractor has left the property something has gone bad. Now grant
you I will admit maintenance was part my fault on occasion. Anyways....
If you do go looking for other sites What is the cantons opinion on one where we could attempt Equestrian again.

Me