[DFT] I need a co-autocrat

ThoraOdottir@aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 08:42:06 PST 2005

Since I am probably not going to make it to Forge this evening since the
whole family now has the crud and cold night air wouldn't be to good for  us,  I
am posting here to ask for a volunteer to co-autocrat for Guardian  of the
Tor.  I don't think bids are closed but as there are no other bids  at this time
I thought I had better start asking.

If you would be willing to co-crat please respond privately.  You can  email
me at _ThoraOdottir at aol.com_ (mailto:ThoraOdottir at aol.com)  or  call me at
817-573-2859

Thanks ya'll

In Fidelis  Muneris