[DFT] Guardian questions

Seanan seanan at elfsea.net
Sun Jan 30 19:59:14 PST 2005

Lake Leon is not far from Stephenville down Hwy 8,

Lake Leon is located seven miles southeast of Eastland. It is bordered on
the North by FM 570 and on the South by FM 2214. There is one public boat
ramp, with camping area, and five private camping and recreational areas.
For more information, call the Lake Patrol at 817-647-1976.

here is a partial list of sites that might be available there...

Camp Inspiration: 254-629-2533, Highway 80 West.  96 Cabins to sleep in, 200
capacity dining room, full service trailer park with spaces for 40, softball
field, basketball court, miniature golf, pool, activity building. Available
for family reunions, youth groups, family or group swimming parties.

Dam Site: 254-647-1976, located at the dam of Lake Leon on FM 2461. Has
information Center with lake permits and licenses. Also has public boat
ramp, camping, picnic canopies, snack bar and bait.

Super 8 RV Park: 254-629-3336, I-20 North Access road. 30A/50A electric full
hookups, cable, HBO, pool, pull thru, local calls free.

-- Seanán mac Tighearnáin