[DFT] 2" punch

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:23:48 PST 2005

Hi,

This is what Tandy/The leather shop has to offer. At an average of 19.99 per
25 costs for 125 would be 99.95. I would say that is cost prohibitive.

Having checked Stephenville you will find the same pricing for precut
leather.

You may want to go back to your original idea.

Janie

Nature Tand Rounder 25-Pack #46061-25

3-1/4" diameter pieces are great for coasters and practice. 25 per pack.

$24.99

Rounder 25 Pack #44126-25
Ret. 19.99 pk...Save 25%. Offer expires 3/31/2005.
Make custom coasters or use as practice pieces for beginning toolers.
Tooling leather. Approx. 3-1/4" diameter.
$14.99

Hexagon 25 Pack #44161-99
Toolable hexagon shape makes interesting coaster. 3-1/2" x 3-1/2".
$19.99

Mini Oval 25 Pack #44162-99
Toolable mini oval shape. 2-1/8" x 1-1/2".
$19.99