[DFT] Estrella War DVD

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 21:18:26 PST 2005

Actually Duckie brought home a copy of it this year
and it's a pretty cool DVD to watch. You can even pick
out a few well known Ansteorrans in the melee shots.
He is already hoping to get a copy next year so he can
try find his uncle, brother and himself in the
fighting from this year's Estrella War.

Makes you want to rush off to war.... oh wait.. I AM
rushing off to war in less than a week!

Lady Kat

Shire of Loch Ruadh

--- Thomas Martin <tom at underachieverfilms.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Did you know that there is a new 90 minute DVD
> documentary about the SCA
> available that includes 45 minutes of hard-suit,
> seige and open field
> battles. It is amazing!
>
> It is available at http://www.underachieverfilms.com
>
> Check it out,