[DFT] Gulf War Volunteers '04

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 16:04:20 PST 2005

Greetin's, Y'all

Today I recieved a check from Kingdom in the amount of $121.43 for volunteer hours worked by members of this canton at Gulf Wars 2004. Wow, y'all! Thank you to all who contributed. You all deserve a big 'ol hug and Vivat! I think I'm gonna research to get a breakdown of hours by person to post if I can!

A very happy treasurer is one who gets to make a deposit instead of withdrawals...........I love the smell of checks in the mornin'!
Kristi