[DFT] I think i will miss populace

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 12:24:54 PST 2005

I hate to have to say it but i will not be making it to populace  today.  Sam
has started throwing up over and over so Chris is taking him to  the ER.  I
doubt that they will get back in time for us to go.
 Here is what I have in regards to Guardian.

Jessica is heading up the site token project.  Chris brought me a  leather
disk to show the size of the tokens they plan to make and it looks good  to me.
I have not seen the full token yet.  I hope to get to forge this  wednesday to
see it.

Thanks to TJ and Janie for getting the event on the unofficial  calendar.

Thanks to Janie for getting the porta potties and cleaning reserved.

I spoke to Lee and Cheree about the shredder and they said that it is
running.  Last I talked to Scotty he said that he would drive.  We  need to set up a
couple of weekends in April to work on the site.

I have put out a call to the Guardians and have gotten responses from
Centurion Tomas....he writes ... the format of the  Chivalric tournament will be, …
wait for  it,….wait…..wait…. a 4 hour bear pit ;>  I am planning on setting up
a 40ft list field.  Weapons of choice, no  shield larger than 18”.  I  will
be providing an 18” buckler for those who want one.

Master Robin  asked what format and time frame.  I told him format is up to
him.

I got a  response from Darius but forgot to save it so I don't remember what
he  said.

I don't  remember getting a response from Fergus yet.

I still need  to come up with a schedule of events.

I was  wanting to know if we wanted to host a pot luck dinner like last year
and ask  for volunteers to head it up.  If no one is able to volunteer but the
 populace likes the idea i can fish around on the Elfsea list and see if
anyone  bites.

On 3/14 i  wrote to the Barony about borrowing pavillions.  I wrote....
I was told that i need to ask the Barony about borrowing pavillions for
Guardian this year.  If any, what pavillions or other equipment would be
available for loan this year?  I have gotten no response as of yet.

We need folks who use the 5 gallon water bottles to save some up so that we
can use them for water at the event.

I wrote with Sue and she will not be available to Chiurgeon/Waterbearer as
she has is part of a wedding party the following weekend and may need to assist
 the bride in her preparations and therefor cannot commit to the event. I am
going to post to the list for  voluteers by Monday since most folks should
be back for GW by then.

I still haven't got a clue as to what to do about prize baskets.  I  think I
heard something about the forge making an ax.  but am   clueless otherwise.

I also need some list mistresses.

If anyone else can think of something i have not addressed please find a  way
to email me. I am so disorganized.

Thanks ya'll and see you Wednesday.

Thora