[DFT] I think i will miss populace

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:37:29 PST 2005

Greetings!

Sorry for the delay in responding to the requesty for pavillions. It's
been a crazy week.

The Canton should be welcome to use the Baronial Pavillions for
Guardian. To be certain, I will run it by the populace at Moot this
month.

The usual requirements will apply once approved:
Make arrangements for pickup and return of the pavillions with Robin,
as Baronial Chamberlain, and bring them back clean and dry.

In Service,

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:24:54 EST, ThoraOdottir at aol.com