[DFT] Round Table question

Mark Davis the5 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 16:11:39 PST 2005

I believe there are some propblems with using the
business building again.  However, other buildings at
TSU might be available.  I approached Danice Pearson
about using the Fine Arts building when I was working
for the Dept. of Fine Arts and Communications.  We'd
have to cover someone to be there, unless an employee
of the department was willing to volunteer his time.
Is Justin still our student rep?  That might be an
avenue to explore.
    Long story short, this might be a possibility.

Mark.

--- Sue Delk <ladydds at verizon.net> wrote:
> I'd like to.  I think it's good PR for our group and
> tends to be pretty easy.  It depends on where we can
> get a site.  Can we ask the college again?
>
> Genevieve

"There's a whiff of the lynch mob or the lemming migration about any overlarge concentration of like-thinking individuals, no matter how virtuous their cause."
       P. J. O'Rourke, Parliament of Whores (1991)