[DFT] News of Your Guardian

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Mon May 16 06:43:06 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the Populace of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor from
Rixende de Rouen, consort to your Chivalric Guardian of the Tor.

This weekend Centurian Tomas travelled to the Barony of Bordermarch to
compete in their Baronial Champion tournament, as he has a long
standing vow to Their Excellencies that he would compete until such
time as he would earn the honor of being Their Champion.

I am pleased to announce that this weekend, he earned the honor and
right to defend the Barony of Bordermarch as their Champion!

He is greatly honored to serve both the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and
the Barony of Bordermarch this year.

He did relay to me that while visiting their fine lands, he told many
about the Guardian of the Tor tournament, and feels that next year we
may have many from the Coastal region venture to the Tor to compete to
be your next Guardian.

In Service,

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra