[DFT] Elfsea Springfaire (a short addendum)

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon May 16 21:03:41 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Armand Dragonetti" <dragonetti at generich.com>
Subject: [Elfsea] Elfsea Springfaire was so much fun (long)

> Greetings Elfsea and friends of Elfsea!

<snipped some really good stuff here>

> We are quite pleased to announce our newest:
>
> Elfsea Artisan - HL Lyonnette von Laden
>     and
> Elfsea Bard - Jhan Xu (the correct spelling of this lady's name has been
> packed away, but will be relayed as soon as we find where it is hiding)

The proper spelling of Elfsea's Bard is: Xian Xue

> And we intentionally left out a few thank yous, just to see who's paying
> attention and has read this far. If you noticed, please let us know so we
> can highlight you in the next, much shorter, but more prominent missive.
> :-)

And a couple of very observant souls were not tripped up by our little test,
and therefore we add a most sincere Thank You to Lady Macola, the Central
Regional Youth Marshal, who traveled to Springfaire specifically to list
mistress our youth lists!

And it was Lady Toryn, who originally found and suggested this lovely site,
who served as list mistress for our adult list. Thank you, dear lady.

Now, while I have your attention, I would like to also thank Lady Donnel,
Elfsea's Historian, for loaning out an original scroll, created by the hand
of Lord David McKuenn, to Lady Nuala to help facilitate her amazing effort
on the A&S Champion's scroll. Lord David's work was a petition from the
*Shire* of Elfsea, seeking baronial status and signed by many members of
Elfsea at that time. It is my understanding that the original petition had
befallen an irreparable mishap on the day that it was to be submitted and
that Lord David created this impressive work in the course of a single day.
Absolutely amazing. I hope many of you were able to observe this treasured
work and Lady Nuala's wonderful use of it. She expertly replicated (with
permission) the Elfsea device, the Azure Grail and other Elfsea motifs found
in Lord David's original. Most impressive indeed.

In the service of kingdom, crown & barony, I remain,
HE Armand Dragonetti
Baron of Elfsea