[DFT] Re: [Elfsea] re: DFT Yule feast update 11/29/05

Alric & Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Wed Nov 30 05:32:05 PST 2005

Sorry to be so vague

Fiona is making something called A tortilla roll - soaay I am vague as to
what it is exactly becasue she is not here to tell me what the heck the dish
really is.  Our computer is hard down and I am sending this from work while
trying to remember what she said about the dish from memory (which doesn't
work too well unless there is a number. calculation or something of a
technical nature attached to what I want to remember).

Alric