[DFT] DFT Yule Revel

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:16:18 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have not seen you in forever. Hope all is well with you.

We have a person taking care of our Web site that is really good. So I was
wondering if you would like to have anything posted for the competition for
Yule? If you will send me the info I can have it posted for you.

Also, will you be posting anything on the lists so people will know what the
rules are?

Is there anything I can do to help?

Talk to you soon,
Janie