[DFT] Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Back from Springfaire

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Sun Apr 23 17:12:18 PDT 2006

We are home from Springfaire.  Thanks to Elfsea for a great time.  Please no more lime Jell-O.  Thanks to Meriyan, Eithne, Ambrielle, Liam, Moira, Kara and Terrance for the great company and conversation during the day in the pavilion.  Thanks Moira for passing on your Chirugeon Baldric to me.  It was great being in an encampment with people who take care of each other.  Druinne and Daire with Rising Thunder provided wonderful hospitality during the evening.  Countess Alison thank you for holding Caerell accountable on the field.  This was a great event with the possibility of having many stories created about the various activities.  Ulric I hope you feel better now than you did this morning and look forward to seeing you at Tor's Guardian.
Aingeal & Caerell