[DFT] Helpful suggestion to engage newcomers

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Aug 26 15:19:53 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: dragonsfire-tor-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:dragonsfire-tor-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Dragonetti
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 17:02 PM
To: Ansteorra List (ansteorra at ansteorra.org)
Cc: Barony of Elfsea; DFT List
Subject: [DFT] Helpful suggestion to engage newcomers

Greetings Dear Friends,

I am forwarding a message that appeared recently on the Grand Council list
where we are discussing ways the Board of Directors might encourage
membership. I think many groups, hospitalers, autocrats, etc, might benefit
from this simple idea.

In the service of kingdom and crown, I remain, Baron Armand Dragonetti Grand
Councellor Appointed from Ansteorra