[DFT] August's Commentary

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 07:22:58 PDT 2006

August's Commentary will be held at Veteran's Park, in Arlington, this
Sunday, starting at 4pm. Everyone is welcome. Please email me offlist at
dolce.luce at gmail.com and let me know if you are planning on attending so
that I can make certain to have enough copies of the ILoI for everyone.

Commentary is an excellent way to learn about heraldry. You get an
opportunity to see what works as well as what does not work. What is even
better, you get to hear the reason 'why' for both. I cannot begin to detail
how much I have learned about heraldry, just from doing Commentaries. I look
forward to seeing you there!

In Service,
Luciana