[DFT] Yule Revel

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Sun Dec 3 14:15:11 PST 2006

Good Gentles,

Wow!  I had never been fortunate enough to attend your Yule Revel.  I am
compelled now add it to my list of "must attend" events.  The site was
lovely, the food wonderful, the company grand, the raffle entertaining.
For all whose hard work made this event go off so well, a profound thank
you.

My husband and I had brought some new people for whom this was their
first event.  I thank all who were so gracious and kind to them.

Yours in service,

Lady Fionnghuala the Fair "Nuala" and/or my evil twin, Cedric
"A book is a mirror; if an ass peers into it, you can't expect an apostle
to look out."     G. C. Lichtenberg