[DFT] newsletter

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 30 05:57:02 PST 2006

Hi,

T.J. wanted you to be able to see the new Elfsea newsletter which will be on
line. If you have not already done so go to www.elfsea.net. Then membership.
(no cost) register and when newsletter comes out in January you will be able
to read it. Or download what you need.

Hope you have a nice New Years,
Janie