[DFT] Coronation or Bust! FalconRose, read & Respond

Lady Eithne GrandeDamme FR eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 05:03:10 PDT 2006

My Good Baron,
  Please add my name to list.
  Lady Eithne

dragonetti <dragonetti at generich.com> wrote:
  Greetings dear friends,

The stepping down of our Crown and the Elevation of a new King & Queen is a
glorious event to watch with all it's majesty and ceremony. The Baron and
Baroness of Elfsea would like to invite you on a pilgrimage to this grand
event. We have procured a large wagon with fine seats for this pleasant
journey (chartered party bus with driver). It will be leaving from the
Elfsea area early on the morning of July 8 so we can arrive at coronation in
time to watch or, if so driven, to fight in, the King's Champion battle.
(There will be room for your armor) The wagon will stay all day and will
depart for home at 10:00 or 11:00pm that night. The entirety of the day and
all of its amazing events could be witnessed by you. The cost of this
excursion is $25.00 per seat if we get enough people to travel with us. (If
your wagon can make this round trip for less than this, please let us know
it's maker) But more than the possible savings in travel costs, is the time
with friends in chauffeured luxury!!! Free-for-all seating, or reverse OP
seating...All peers, back of the bus :-).....or not. You will need to pay
for your gate entrance and feast if you wish, but Armand and Ameline will be
hosting a side board of pizza and sodas for lunch.

We extend this invitation to ALL who can be in Elfsea early on July
8....hint, hint....Rosenfeld? 2 hour drive versus ??? Steppes...30
minutes? Brad Leah? Emerald Keep? Central Region?

Please send Ameline notice if you wish to travel with us.
Ameline at generich.com
817-705-2435 mobile
817-447-3636 home

Seats are limited and will require a check or coin in her hand by the 21st
of June. Come and watch movies, visit with friends, relax, have a drink and
let someone else drive!

With fond regards,
Armand & Ameline
Baron & Baroness of Elfsea

Please forward this invitation to any who might be interested.