[DFT] May Day Celebration

juliademontoya at aol.com juliademontoya at aol.com
Thu May 4 12:49:29 PDT 2006

Greetings Neighbors!

Last year, the Shire of Rosenfeld hosted its first May Day Celebration in honor of the SCA's birthday at Bergfeld Park in Tyler.  This demo featured the combat arts, the arts & sciences, heraldry, our shire history and provided children's activities.  We were extremely fortunate to have several members of your groups in attendance and in support of this worthwhile endeavor.  It is our hope that you will once again grace us with your presence and assistance.

This year's celebration will be held on Sunday, May 7th at Bergfeld Park in Tyler.  The demo will run from noon until 4:00 p.m.  Rosenfeld is providing food for those SCAers who are in attendance.  Bring your armor, your arts and anything else you might like to share with our community.

In Service,
Patrick Michael
Seneschal, Rosenfeld