[DFT] Waterbearing at Defender

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 06:06:08 PDT 2006

Once again, I say hello,

Waterbearing at Defender was a challenge, considering we were being blessed
with it from the skies all morning.

Once everything calmed down, and the fighting started, it seemed everything
happened at once.  Since I could not be at the Archery field and at the
waterbearing station at the same time, Ceara was there to fill in.  I have
to give her my undying thanks and gratitude for taking over at the heavy
field while I was detained.  Many people helped her that day, and
unfortunately I do not know all of them, so thank you very much.......Anika
for all your help, Lady Teresa and Lady Colleen for filling in when needed,
and the youngsters that helped hydrate some pick up fighters, and anyone I
missed.

Huzzah for a job well done!!!

In Service,

Elspeth de Stervlen