[DFT] Elfsea's Lamas Day Tribute!

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Aug 20 09:26:17 PDT 2007

Huzzah!

Along with the very successful and tasty bread competitions, we had
firewalkers (traveling bards), board games a plenty, hobby horse and foot
races, a silent auction, living A&S, water melees, the Valhalla Circle of
Death for the chivalric fighters, entertaining learning opportunities such
as origami and Bardic Heckling :-) (and many others), a somewhat frightening
Phoole's Court and plenty of relaxing fellowship and camaraderie!

This all occurred on a new (for us) site on the shores of Benbrook lake,
which provided great ambience and a cool breeze off the lake. It was
stewarded most admirably by Anistashia Rudrefer and Xue Xian-Xian who can
take pride in a resounding success with nearly 100 in attendance at this,
their first foray into the stressful world of autocratting. I must admit I
first thought the schedule to be a bit ambitious, but these ladies, and
their staff, pulled it all together extremely well! You have my sincere
thanks and I look forward to your next event! And to all the winners of the
day's competitions....Vivat!

In the service of kingdom, crown and barony, I remain,
HE Armand Dragonetti
Baron of Elfsea
Lord Dragonsfire Tor