[DFT] populace 12/9

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 07:36:37 PST 2007

Greetings to all from Daire and Druinne,

Unfortunately, we are not able to make it.  We had to leave
wInterkingdom yesterday morning due to our daughter being ill.  We
really don't think that anyone else wants what she has so we are
staying home.

We sincerely hope that we get to spend some time with everyone at Yule
Revel this coming weekend.  It promises to be a big crowd!

See you all soon,
Daire and Druinne