[DFT] Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:06:20 PST 2007

Greetings!!! We hope that everyone that made the long journey to the distant lands of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor in the Barony of Elfsea had a wonderful time celebrating the Yule Season.  It was a day filled with eating great food, meeting with friends, hearing of grand stories from our Kingdom's greatest Bards, and entertaining our new members at their first event. We have so many to thank. If someone is missed, know that it is not on purpose and please forgive the error. To our King and Queen and their Heirs, thank you for making the long journey to celebrate this day with us, and for letting us host the competition to choose your next Bard.  The stories of the Tor brought tears to many an eye, and the warm words were appreciated. To the many hands that made light work, we thank you all.  Without you, this event would be impossible. To Honorable Lady Bice, and her tireless gate crew----Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! To the Lord Ian, our feast steward, you did a marvelous job gathering the greatest dishes from throughout the lands---thank you to all those that brought these delicious foods to our feast hall. To Our Honorable Olde Phoole, thank you for lending us your voice and skills for our raffle.  And, thank you to all the kind gentles that donated to the raffle.  The funds will be used most wisely by the Tor, and are very appreciated. Lady Merryn had set a table with such beauty, that it was chosen to receive the honor of Best Decorated Table.  Congratulations!!  All of the tables looked festive and added ambience to the hall,  thank you all for bringing out your finest!! The Tor has a new Arts and Sciences Champion!! Please join us in congratulating Honorable Lady Lyonete von Leyden!!  Thank you to all the Artisians that allowed us to share in the beauty of their hard work. Many awards were given, Vivat to all the newest recipients!! We hope a good time was had by all, Lady Elspeth de Stervlen Lord Eoghan mac Cinatha Ethan of Rose GlenAutocrats