[DFT] Youth Collegium at Steppes Warlord

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:47:49 PST 2007

Actually I was thinking of running a living 9 mens morris game:) we already
have offers of a cord making class, and a tapestry stitch class.
My Lord will be doing a "paint and puke" for the younger kids ( small
ceramic pieces they can just gloppaint on), I am teaching a soap making
class for the teens, we have a melt and pour soap class for the little ones,
and we may be doing candle dipping for the older kids as well.
I would like to see some clases in thing like herbs, heraldry and such, as
well as an sca 101 for kids...and maybe some sca history.
I am also planning a clay hand building for the ki=ds (they will get the
piesces later after firing) with pinch pots for the little ones and hand
slabbing for the older kids.

so throw some ideas at me:)
Hadassah