[DFT] Springfaire Schedule Update

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Mar 30 15:21:00 PDT 2007

Greetings friends,

We are looking forward to a fun-filled day at Springfaire and hope that all
will join us. Weather predictions for the site call for a 30% chance of
isolated showers early on Saturday with an all clear by mid day. There is a
hall and barn for our use in the event of inclement weather, but to give all
activities the best chance for enjoyment, we will, for now,  be delaying the
published schedule by ONE hour.

This will put the newcomers breakfast at 9 am, morning court at 10 am and
activities beginning at 11 am. If necessary we may delay a bit longer, but
the event is definitely a go, and things will be tons o fun by mid day. So
please do not let the threat of early morning weather keep you at home, but
do be safe in your travels. See ya there!

Baron Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea