[DFT] OT: Job opportunity

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue May 1 10:19:22 PDT 2007

Pyro and I are opening a Nrgize juice bar in the LA Fitness health club
which is being built at 121 and Glade in Euless. We need a manager to be the
prime on site person. The cafe will probably open in July or August, but we
need to have our manager choice made as soon as possible because the manager
must attend training with us in Arizona and Utah for substantially all of
June.

Compensation will be some combination of salary and a percentage of the net.
That can be negotiated with a successful candidate. Living close to the
health club would be a plus but not a requirement as we are only about 10-15
minutes away so we can always cover. Customer service is what makes this
business work, so we need someone who easily gets along with everyone, but
can manage the employees to make sure the work gets done right and the
customer is happy. You must be stable and reliable (OK - at least stable and
reliable for an SCA person :-).

The manager will have to take training with us, so they must be available
for the month of June.

Please contact me by email (rjt at softwareinnovation.com) or phone
214.850.1558.

Caelin on Andrede