[DFT] OT: Job opportunity

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Sun May 6 19:40:40 PDT 2007

Thank you for taking me to the locations.  I enjoyed speaking with you
regarding the job opportunity.  It has been awhile since I have had a
challenge.  Not since I opened my last store.  The more I think about this,
the more I am excited about the possiblilities.

The commute is no problem, and I have covered the child care aspect, now; I
await your decison.

Thank you once again,

Dara Brittain
cell 817-964-5712