[DFT] Knighting of Louis

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 10:10:15 PDT 2007

Please remember this when making your plans for the event this weekend.

  I have the pleasure of letting all know that HL Louis le Blaireau will be Knighted at Saturday morning court this weekend at Steppes Warlord. His Vigil will be held Saturday evening after Court. Louis would like to have a bardic circle going outside his vigil tent, and we know that the fine gentles of Loch Ruadh and DFT are always good at getting a bardic going. Please come join us for this joyous day.

  Thank you,

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly