[DFT] DFT-Potluck sign up

Robert Lendrum ldiain at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 21:03:29 PDT 2007

Hello,
 I finished the DFT Yule revel potluck sign up list. You can tell us what your are bringing as well as see what other dishes will be available. Click here for the potluck sign up, or go to the main yule web link. I will organize the table spaces needed with this list so please do not worry if you make change later.

Please feel free to address any questions to regarding  the potluck feast setup with me,

Eric Lendrum @ email