[DFT] Three Kings and BAM and Award Rec's for Yule

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 15:48:31 PDT 2007

Greetings to everyone in the Tor from Druinne, your camp mom for BAM.

Just a few quick updates on the next few events.

We are taking out the Blue and White to Three Kings this weekend.
Please come find some shade between fighting and waterbearing and
marshalling and shopping and looking at the A&S.  Also, we hope that
everyone can get together and go to court as a group that evening.

If you are going to BAM (Bordermarch Autumn Melees), and want to camp
with the Elfsea and Friends encampment, please let me know.  We are
having a group dinner that evening and I need a head count.  I can be
reached at druinne at gmail.com.

Yule is fast approaching and we need award recs in as soon as
possible.  Please copy your seneschal and myself and Daire on the recs
so that we can lend our support to yours.

thanks and hope to see you all soon,
Druinne