[DFT] Glaslyn Artisan

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 15:55:03 PDT 2007

        Canton of Glaslyn
---------------------------------
                 Glaslyn's
Artisan of the Flame
Saturday, November 24, 2007
  Transport Workers Union
  Golden Triangle Drive
  Fort Worth TX 76177
(For Directions See Below)

Good Gentles!
With the holidays fast approching. Just spent a day eating enough turkey and pie to put you in a coma for life. Have you spent enough time with your dear loving family until Christmas. Done the day-after holiday shopping and are completely worn out.
  Well, come join our family. We invite you all to join the Canton of Glaslyn on Saturday, November 24, 2007 as we choose our artisan champions for the next year. We will be naming our Artisan of the Flame and, our menfolk will be choosing a Keeper of the Flame for the Arts. 3 to 5 entries required, each with documentation.

There will be a novice competition for skills that a gentle has learned in the last year. No documentation required for the novice competition.

We will be having classes on How to Die (on the field), more classes to follow. If interested in teaching a class please contact wolf7777777 at hotmail.com

For our youth fighters, we will be hosting our annual Spark of the Flame tournament. Armor inspection begins at 10:30 am.

The site opens at 10:00 am and closes at 8:00 pm

Evening feast is pot-luck, the perfect chance for you to get rid of those left-overs. Please contact ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com with your contributions, so that we don't have 45 turkeys and no vegetables.

  Site fees will be $5.00 (Gentles over 13) Free (6 - 12 years)

        Autocrats:       Lady Colleen O'Kelly
mka: Keally Howell
Email: ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com

  Master Airaklee Wolf
mka: Doug Turnage
  Email: wolf7777777 at hotmail.com

                  Directions to Site:

Make your best way to I-35W. Take exit 64 at Golden Triangle Blvd. Follow signs on the service road. The site is on the right behind the ** store.

**We would like to cation all who will attending this event. The site is located behind an adult only store. A very large 3X sign can be seen from the main road.