[DFT] DFT we had fun

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 08:07:26 PDT 2007

What a great day. It wasn’t too hot or wet. Thank you all that attended.
Bear and Bridget who drove the farthest. Carroll and Dana. We missed you
Aingeal. We treasure our Lock Ruadh friends.

We were able to have both light and heavy fighting. There was duck tape
everywhere. It’s been awhile since some of the group has had their armor
out.

We had old friends show up. Izzy and Courtney. And new people. Chris’s
brother.

The food was great the desserts to die for. Baked Alaska and cream puffs. Oh
the calories.

Thank you to all that helped. A huge thank you to our hosts. Lars’, Elmer
and Kelly.

If you were not there you missed a great day. Maybe next time.

Yours Truly,
Lady Janie
DFT Seneschal