[DFT] [Loch-Ruadh] Home!!!

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Sun Apr 27 18:14:06 PDT 2008

I guess you could tell from Dana's message, that I am home all safe and
sound.  I too, had a great time.  Feast was yummy. I really enjoyed watching
the fighting.  It was great.

And let me especially thank Elmer for my "cookie".  I've never had one like
that and with sprinkles even.  And while I am thanking people, once again I
want to thank Caerell, Tom, Eoghan, Elmer, Dana, Aingeal, Janie, Floria, for
helping me so much through out the day; also the two young men and the young
lady that unloaded my chair for me.  They did a good job with something they
had never done before. I'm sorry I didn't get their names.

I really like this site; it is very easy to get around on even with the
puddles to be avoided.  I too, liked where the list field was and the shade
and breeze felt so good. I look forward to next year.

Bicé

PS: Thanks Dana, for 'picking up' after me.  I will retrieve my stuff ASAP.