[DFT] FW: [Elfsea] Defender Volunteers

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Aug 11 10:40:57 PDT 2008

Forwarded as requested.

Master Richard Fairbourne

________________________________

From: Dale, Jennifer [mailto:DaleJ at autonation.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 11:45 AM
To: Dale, Richard N
Subject: FW: [Elfsea] Defender Volunteers

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Dale, Jennifer
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 11:27 AM
To: Elfsea (E-mail)
Subject: [Elfsea] Defender Volunteers

Hi Everyone

As you know Defender is coming upon us rather quickly. We have a lot of
wonderful things planned. Along with our Rapier, Chivalric and Archery
Competitions we will be having a Torchlight Tourney, Hafla and Dinner at
the Lystfield. There will be a Bardic Competition on Friday night and a
Heraldic display on Saturday. The Heraldic display relies on all of you.
Bring out your banners and decorate the lystfield. Show your devices! We
don't have the Hall for this event, so please come prepared for a
little warm weather.

Please visit the website for specific information:
http://sca.elfsea.defender.angelfire.com/

If you would like to volunteer for a shift at Gate please contact  His
Excellency Armand Dragonetti at dragonetti at generich.com

If you want to volunteer for Security and/or Set up and Tear down please
contact Master Richard at fairbourne at sbcglobal.net

If you would like to reserve Lystfield space (going to Baronies, then
Households and other groups, then finally individuals) please contact
Megan Henderson (our Co-Autocrat) at gs_gem at yahoo.com

If you would like to participate in the Hafla please contact Toryn
Sevenstiches.
If you would like to volunteer for Waterbearing please let me know. As
of yet we will still be able to have waterbearers for Defender as a
decision will not be made until October. So please email me if you want
to be our coordinator.

Thank you
Giliana, your Defender Autocrat

Jennifer Dale

________________________________

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise
protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its
contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may
correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna