[DFT] Yule Revel Potluck update

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 13:22:30 PST 2008

So far:
Pot luck list for DFT Yule December 6, 2008.

Please share what you will be bringing.  Main course Marion and I will bring a boneless spiral ham butt and maybe some garlic bread.
 Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri (Dad)

Salma (Middle Eastern version of stroganoff, made with Lamb and yogurt) -- HL Saqra

chicken and rice casserole - Margi (elspeth's mom)
      Salad      Veggies Green Beans - Dana Dunston’s Baked Beans Dunston (of course)   AppetizersHam salad spread w /crackers HL Bicé
Veggie pizza??  Ulf Nach dem Tor
Meatballs!  Gwen     deserts Bread pudding Lady Janie DFT  If I have forgotten anything please add it.  If this does not get out to all please forward it to any list you believe it would benefit.  If you have questions please contact the autocrat Ld. Eoghan mac Cinatha (Owen) Or check our web site at: http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/yulerevel.html

Lots of openings.

Janie