[DFT] I gotta ask.....

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Wed Jan 16 21:23:33 PST 2008

Well, if the truth be known, I have been wondering if the locals there
have been tasting any of the brewer's goods.  You know, people that are not
used to our type of refreshments might be likely to see some odd
things. Does anyone know where Eoghan has been during this time?

Love you brother,

Bicé

I heard about this, and ironically Wed the 9th I saw some weird lights when
I was driving back into Brady.  I figured it was just military maneuvers,
but now I wonder.  It was north of Brady, in the Brownwood area.  I know the

area they are talking about is Dublin/Stephenville, but it makes me
wonder.....

Sue