[DFT] I gotta ask.....

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Wed Jan 16 13:30:11 PST 2008

I heard about this, and ironically Wed the 9th I saw some weird lights when
I was driving back into Brady.  I figured it was just military maneuvers,
but now I wonder.  It was north of Brady, in the Brownwood area.  I know the
area they are talking about is Dublin/Stephenville, but it makes me
wonder.....

Sue