[DFT] Bids for Defender 2008

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 19:37:23 PDT 2008

Due to health reasons, the individual that had previously been awarded Defender will be unable to fulfill the task of steward, so we are again accepting bids for Defender 2008.

If you are interested in submitting a bid please make sure you include a budget and site information. The bid will need to be sent to TE Daire and Druinne and myself prior to June Moot. We will be closing the bid at that time.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 469-556-2299.
Yours In Service, Ascelyn of Glentewrde Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper