[DFT] Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 07:39:00 PST 2008

It's coming soon.

Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel is December 6th. It will be held at Oakdale park in Glen Rose.

We will be doing a pot-luck for feast so please your favorite dish to share.

I thought we might start a food list so that we have more than just desserts. (although that would be fine with me)

Please share what you will be brining.

Main course

Salade

Veggies

appetizers

deserts
Bread pudding    Lady Janie DFT

If I have forgotten anything please add it.

If this does not get out to all please forward it to any list you believe it would benefit.

If you have questions please contact the autocrate
Ld. Eoghan mac Cinatha (Owen)
Or check our web site at:
http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/yulerevel.html

Rooms are still available for those that wish them. Please contact
Oakdale park
Oakdale Park

We look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,