[DFT] New A&S Champion

DFT Virtual Scribe vs.dragonsfire at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 10:21:24 PST 2009

Greetings unto the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor from your former Web Minister,
Catan ingen Michil (Kristin).

Tidings of great joy have reached my ears from Yule Revel this past weekend.
My only regret is that I was unable to attend and visit with all of you at
this event.

I have been asked to announce that your new A&S Champion is Lauretta
d'Avenporte. I have seen pictures of her entry and am not surprised in the
least that she was awarded this championship. The next time you see her,
give her a big "Vivat!"

Thank you. I hope to see you all again soon.

Catan