[DFT] DFT A&S 3/28

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:04:26 PDT 2009

We will be have an A&S meeting at Grannies this weekend. In case you do not know the address it is 645 S 5th St, Stephenville, TX 76401.

We will be starting around 10:00a.m. and going until 2:00p.m.

If you have a project you would like to work on bring it. We will have 3 or 4 sewing machines and a surger avaliable. I will have material to make several T-Tunics for the gold key box.

Also we will be finishing up on the gorches and possibly make some belts.

Bring what you would like to drink.

We will see you there.

Janie

DFT Seneschal