[DFT] Interested in re-joining SCA

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 13:37:50 PDT 2009

Welcome,
Finding the mailing list is a good first step. Elfsea and Steppes also have active lists as does Loch Ruadh. We have a lot of good people in this area.
The DFT group is fun and they will welcome you heartily.

A good portion of the Kingdom is playing in Mississippi this week at the annual Gulf War.
http://www.gulfwars.org/

There is a major local event April 3 - 5. Elfsea Defender
http://www.timelessbeads.net/Defender2009/Frameset.htm

DFT Guardian is May 1st - 3rd.
http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/guardian.html

You can check the Kingdom Calendar here; http://calendar.ansteorra.org/

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, we really don't mind and I want to insure that you are not confused by our Society and the people that play in it.

Crandall, Olde Phule

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith