[DFT] Guardian Pics, and some questions

Katy Thompson phenochromosytoma at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 15:04:37 PDT 2009

Well Met,

My name is Katy Thompson, and I met some of you at Guardian of the Tor this past weekend (I'm the girl in the blue and yellow who was running around with Ulf most of the day and list mistressed rapier) and I have a few questions/comments:

First, I would like to share my pictures from the event... you can view them here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2048345&id=55502169&l=be18619252
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2048364&id=55502169&l=75490fff6b

Second, looking at the DFT website, I have noticed that the Yule Revel information is very out of date and it seems you don't have an autocrat for this year's event.  I would love to serve as co-autocrat with someone, I guess I could do it alone even if there was someone willing to answer questions as they came along. I'm a very quick study and have hosted somewhat similar events so I promise I will be no slouch and am mentioning it now so that preparations can get underway posthaste.

Third, also looking at the website there is no archery practice scheduled and I have a group of at least 3 and up to 8 people that would love to do archery, several of us have taken the archery class at Tarleton and just need a place to shoot and a rundown of how SCA archery works and we would be much obliged.  If there is anyone kind enough to be able to help me with this, I would be eccstatic.

I plan on coming to populace this Sunday at 5:30 if at all possible, but I'm going to have to work around Mother's Day activities with the family to get there, so in case I'm not I want to go ahead and make my intentions clear.

Thank you for your time,
KT