[DFT] Photos of Dragonsfire Tor Guardian

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun May 3 14:38:12 PDT 2009

I have uploaded photos of the 2009 Dragonsfire Tor Guardian to flickr at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/ . I have limited pictures from
the middle of the day, as I was competing in the archery contest.  Also,
Mistress Hanna von Dahl took a few pictures while I was running an errand.

The usual disclaimers apply. These are medium resolution JPG photos. I have
higher resolution RAW photos available. I can make a CD or DVD of a set of
pictures for those who have trouble with viewing them online. You may use
any picture for a non-profit, SCA use, but you must attribute them to either
Caelin on Andrede or Richard Threlkeld somewhere.

Also, please make comments, add the names of the people in the picture, or
make any other updates you like. I enjoy the feedback.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede