[DFT] Guardian Pics, and some questions

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Thu May 7 19:08:33 PDT 2009

Hey there Katy!

Hanging out with Ulf, eh? That can be dangerous!

Archery - I know that it is a bit of a drive, but Elfsea has a twice monthly
practice at a boy scout camp near Lake Worth, just right off the NW corner
of the 820 Loop.  Until you get an authorized marshal or another place to
practice, car pooling might be in order.  We meet on Sunday afternoons.  You
can get more info on the Elfsea.net site.

Autocratting - please check with your new seneschal about that.  She can
give you more details.

Hope to see you at some of the upcoming regional events.  Don't be shy, just
come on up and chat with us.  Daire and I will be both be at Coronation,
Warlord, and I am going down to Queens with the Blue and White for all of us
to sit under.

See you soon,
Druinne and Daire