[DFT] Semi-new to area

De Clark gandalf_104 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 23:00:50 PDT 2010

Hello and welcome!  Our populace meetings are every second sunday at FMC in Stephenville, Texas.  Light fighter practice is at JC park in Stephenville on sunday afternoons.  They currently start at 1 pm and go until the fighters are exhausted.  Heavy fighter practices happen at the same site and time but happen intermittently due to few fighters.  A&S meetings are scheduled randomly based on what people in the canton feel like doing and when people are available.  To the best of my knowledge there is currently no archery practices.  If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Ulf Nachdem Tor