[DFT] Taobao trip! ! !

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:24:11 PDT 2011

Dear friends
Are you tired of searching for a online store where you can get electronic
goods with high qualities and low prices ?  Here is the one(
www.electron68.com ) . Our store was newly opened  ,but we always believe
credit the first and profit the second .We insist upon trustworthiness
trades .Our after services are close to perfect. Once a deal is confirmed ,
we will mail the goods out by any ways you like as soon as possible and of
course, you can return your purchases in 3 days with no additional
requirements .
My email : peakses68 at 188.com
Thank you for your time and we are expecting your