[DFT] schedule for Saturday?

K A akays78 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 21:09:24 PDT 2011

I am sorry that I do not have a schedule for the event, but I can give you the
autocrat and co-autocrats phone numbers. Ulf Nachdem Tor: 214-264-8673 and Guyon
Dupre: 254-977-4936
Guardian will be at Oakdale Park, 1019 N.E. Barnard St. Glen Rose, Texas and the
site opens Friday the 29th at 6:00.
You can get a few more details from our website. We have finally been able to
make changes to our website. If you go to our home page or the Guardian page and
do not see updated pages use your refresh button and it should go to the new
pages.
Hope to see you at Guardian,
Alicia Kays